Lost important data on your Samsung Galaxy S6? Read this article and learn about how to recover lost or deleted photos, contacts, messages, etc. from Samsung Galaxy S6 easily.
As far as we know, Android mobile phone users have occupied most of the world market. And the Samsung Galaxy Android phones have always been considered the aristocracy. Mobile phone users in many developing countries are proud of having a Samsung mobile phone. Especially, who has the Samsung Galaxy S6. It has been considered in good quality, high technology, multi-function, but sometimes there still be some problems when we use it like Samsung Galaxy S6 data lost .For example, Samsung Galaxy S6 photos lost, Samsung Galaxy S6 contacts lost, Samsung Galaxy S6 SMS lost and more.
The reasons why you lost Samsung Galaxy S6 Data
1. Deleted files on Samsung Galaxy S6 by pressing wrong buttons.
2. Lost all important data after recovery-mode restore.
3. Update or downgrade to lower version and erase all Samsung Galaxy S6 files.
4 .Rooting failure or improper operations during rooting can cause data loss.
5. Samsung Galaxy S6 is inaccessible because of black screen, system error, locked screen (forgot password), Samsung Galaxy S6 one stuck in recovery mode, blue screen of death, etc.
6. The Samsung Galaxy S6 is crashed, smashed, broken, water damaged, lost or stolen.
7. Lost Samsung Galaxy S6 data for unknown reason or no reason at all.
8. Factory to restore lost.
Now that we know the cause of the loss of Samsung Galaxy S6 data, then, how to recover Samsung Galaxy S6 files, photos ,messages ,contacts, notes and more? Don’t worry, Samsung Data Recovery Software can recover all you lost.
Download Samsung Data Recovery Software , then, follow the guide to recover lost data from Samsung Galaxy S6. Three steps all your lost data will come back soon!
Step 1: Run Samsung Data Recovery Software and connect Samsung Galaxy S6 to PC via an original USB cable.
Step 2: Turn on USB storage, then tap “Allow” on your Samsung Galaxy S6 and click “Next” to choose files types that you want to restore.
Step 3: Click “Next”, begin to scan photos, contacts, calls, messages, videos and more on Samsung Galaxy S6. Wait a minute, all scanned data in the primary interface will be displayed. Finally, choose your lost data which you want to recover and click “Recover”.
Similarly, if your iPhone data lost accidentally, you also can recover it with iPhone Data Recovery Software.