For many reason, I believe that many people have the experience of restore their Android phone to factory settings, the tricky part is factory reset entails deleting all data stored in the Android phone. So if it accidentally delete all our contacts and photos without any backup, how to recover these important files?
Don’t worry! There is still a way to recover lost/deleted contacts and photos from Android phone after factory reset. But we can’t do that by the the phone itself, we also need a data recovery software, for example, Tenorshare Android phone Data Recovery is a well-known software to recover lost data. With it, we can easily recover lost data from Android phone after factory reset.
Step-by-Step to Recover Android Data after Factory Reset
1. Download and install Tenorshare Android Phone Recovery. Then connect your Android phone (include but not limited to Samsung, Htc, Huawei, Sony, LG mobile phone) to computer.
2. Run the Data Recovery software. And connect your Android phone to PC with USB plug, the software will automatically identify your phone, and then directly click “Start” to scan the lost contacts or photos.
Tips: If the Android data recovery software can’t recognize your devices, you need to root your Android phone first. You can find the root courcse on Tenorshare or Google.
3. After 3 to 5 minutes, the scanning is over, you can preview all the data in your phone, including existing or lost contacts and photos.
4. Now you can click the contacts or photos items from the left side to browse the contacts and photos which lost after factory reset.
5. The last step is select the data you want to recover and click the “Recover” button, and those contacts and photos will be saved on your PC.
So that the data lost problem after factory reset is not a big deal now, follow the guide, you can easily recover the lost data from Android phone. No matter the contacts or photos were lost by factory reset or accidentally deleted.