“Urgent! We just finished our class trip and I was the one who took the pictures. But there is a problem. I do not know what I did, but my Samsung Note 7 just lost all the photos! Do you have any ideas to help me get them back?”
Yesterday my cousin texted me and asked me to help him. In fact, it is quite usual to lose telephone photos. It would be removed by accident or could be attacked by a virus. In any case, if it is necessary to recover, for which Android Data Recovery is your best choice!
One of the best available software to recover lost photos from your Android phone is Tenorshare Android Data Recovery. With this software, you can not only recover deleted photos but also other documents such as sent and received SMS, contacts, notes, videos and music. It is very simple to use and compatible with almost all Android smartphones and tablets.
In addition, Tenorshare Android Data Recovery can scan, search, synchronize and backup the files on your PC. It has an integrated preview feature that allows users to take a look at the photos or recoverable data before restoring. This is very convenient because it avoids incorrect restore file or data.
1. Download the latest version of the Android Data Recovery and install it on your PC.
2. Start the program and connect your Android phone using the USB cable.
3. If your device is automatically recognized, you can move to the next step. Otherwise, you must allow the “USB debugging” on your phone by going to “Settings” and “Options for developers.”
4. Go to your Android phone and press “Allow”, then go back to the PC and click the “Start” button.
5. Wait until the scan process is completed.
6. Go to the left panel and select the category of your choice, such as “Photos”.
7. Simply click on the “Photo” tab to retrieve deleted photos on Android.
8. Click on preview and click the “Recover” button to restore.
These are the instructions step by step on how to use Android Data Recovery to recover lost or deleted photos from Android phone.